Frequenty Asked Questions
- What is “Reloadit”?
- Reloadit is a cashing loading service that allows you to add money to your prepaid debit cards, pay bills, and more. First, you purchase a Reloadit Pack from a participating retailer. Load cash is onto the pack at checkout. Then you can either load all the funds to one prepaid card on the Reloadit network or open a Reloadit Safe, which gives you access to many services and features.
- Where can I purchase a Reloadit Pack?
- A Reloadit pack can be purchased at thousands of stores nationwide, including major retailers. To find a location near you click here.
- Can I pay for a Reloadit Pack with a credit or debit card?
- No, a Reloadit Pack can only be purchased with cash.
- How much does a Reloadit pack cost?
- A Reloadit pack generally costs $3.95, but the price may vary by retailer.
- How much can I load on to a Reloadit Pack?
- You can load any amount between $20 and $950. (Note: The maximum dollar amount may vary by retailer.)
- How do I know if my prepaid card program or spending account participates in the Reloadit Network?
- Go to: https://www.Reloadit.com/card_partners.aspx
- How soon can I use my money?
- In most cases you can use your money immediately.
- How do I buy a Reloadit Pack?
- Pick up a Reloadit Pack at any location, (to check for a location near you go to www.Reloadit.com)
- At the check stand, load $20-$950, a $3.95 reload fee will be added to the purchase price. (Note: Fee and maximum dollar amount may vary by retailer.)
- How Do I use the Reloadit Pack?
- You can either quick load all the funds from the pack to your card or load funds by opening a Reloadit Safe.
- What is a Quick Load?
- To load all your funds to one prepaid card now:
Visit www.Reloadit.com or call 1 888 633 9434 to load your funds. You will need your Reloadit pack number and card number of the card account you want to load.
- Can I schedule a load for a later date?
- You can schedule a load by picking a date up to 30 days out. You must schedule your load before 2pm ET and at least 24 hours in advance.
- How to schedule a load for a later date
- Click on the services menu in your Safe. Click on “Load a Card”. At the top you will see “Please select a time of load”. Click on “schedule load”. You can either enter the card number or choose a card you have already saved in your Safe. Then enter the dollar amount you want to load. Next choose the date you want the card loaded. Click on Submit button. Your scheduled load should appear on the right side of the screen.
- How will I know my scheduled load was successful?
- An email notification will be sent when the scheduled load is completed successfully. We will also alert you if the load fails.
- How many loads can I schedule?
- You can schedule many loads as long as you do not go over the daily load maximum of $2,850. You can also set up scheduled loads for various cards as long as the cards all belong to the Reloadit Network.
- Where can I view my scheduled loads?
- Once you log in to your Safe, you can click on “View scheduled loads” in the services menu. All your scheduled loads will be displayed.
- How can I remove a scheduled load?
- It is easy to remove a scheduled load. Just click on “remove” next to the scheduled load. Your schedule load will be removed.
- What happens if I don’t have enough funds to complete the scheduled load?
- If you do not have enough funds, the scheduled load will fail and you will be alerted via email.
- What is a Safe?
- Opening the Reloadit Safe is quick and easy. By opening a Safe you can access many other features and services Reloadit offers, including the ability to load multiple cards with one Reloadit Pack and pay bills directly from your Reloadit Pack.
- How do I open a Reloadit Safe?
- It’s easy to open a Reloadit Safe. Go to www.reloadit.com and click on “Sign up”. Enter a valid email address, a password and pick a four digit Safe Code.
- How do I add a Pack to my Safe
- Once you open a Reloadit Safe, you can add Reloadit Packs to your Safe. Simply enter the 10 digit pack number and the dollar amount on your pack.
- Are there any limits on how many packs I can have in the Safe?
- There are no limits on the number of packs in the Safe, but you cannot add more than $2,850 worth of packs to your Safe in one day. You cannot have over $10,000 worth of Packs in your Safe at any given time.
- Do I need to keep the physical Reloadit pack once I add it to my Safe?
- Once you successfully add the pack to your Safe you do not need to keep the physical pack.
- What if I lose my Reloadit pack?
- If your Reloadit pack has not been added to a Safe, then it is equivalent to cash. If you lose the pack, we cannot replace the product.
- How do I add a Prepaid Card to my Safe
- Reloadit allows customers to store their prepaid card information in their Safe, making it convenient for the customer to load the prepaid card without having the prepaid card on hand. Customers can store cards that belong to the Reloadit Network. Simply go the “Add Cards” tab and enter in your card number.
- How do I know if my money was added to my Prepaid card?
- Please contact the number on the back of your prepaid card to check your available balance.
- Are there any limits on how much I can load in one day?
- You cannot load more than $2,850 per day from Reloadit Packs in your safe to your prepaid cards. In addition, you cannot add more funds than allowed by the daily limits set by your prepaid card provider.
- Where can I view my transaction history?
- Once you log in to your Safe you can click on “View Transaction History” in the services menu. You will be able to see transaction history by pack. If two packs were used to complete one transaction, you will see the transaction listed twice.
- I forgot my Safe code or password, what do I do?
- If you forget Password, just click on “forgot Password” during login. You will be prompted for your Safe Code and then an email will be sent to your email address. Use that link to come back to www.reloadit.com and reset your password.
If you forget your Safe Code please click on “forgot Safe Code”, you will be prompted for your password and an email will be sent to your email address. Please click on the link to come back to www.reloadit.com and reset your Safe Code.
- What do I do if my Safe is blocked?
- If your Safe is blocked please call customer service at 1 888 633 9343.
- What is a Device limit?
- There is a limit to the number of devices from which you can access your Safe. Each time you access your Safe from a new device you will be prompted to nickname the device so that you can keep track of the devices from which you are logging in. The Reloadit Safe allows a maximum of seven (7) unique devices. You are responsible for the management of the devices to ensure you can gain access to your Safe. The management of the devices can be accomplished in the Settings area within the Safe.
- What is the best way to protect my Reloadit Pack money?
- Reloadit should ONLY be used to reload your prepaid cards or for accounts that YOU control.
- Beware of deals or opportunities that seem too good to be true.
- Beware of any offers that do not accept a Visa or MasterCard payment and asks for you to purchase a Reloadit Pack where you provide the Reloadit Pack number in an email or over the phone.
- Never use a Reloadit Pack to pay for taxes or fees on foreign lottery winnings, grants, or any offer that requires you to pay first before getting something back.
- Beware of websites requesting Reloadit Pack numbers as payment.
- Remember: Guard your Reloadit Pack like cash! Transactions cannot be reversed, so only give the number to a trusted recipient. Blackhawk is not responsible for the quality or non-receipt of any goods or services
There is no value on the Reloadit Pack until purchased and activated at the retailers check stand. For limitations and restrictions on funds transferred to your account, see your Third Party Account Agreement. This product may not be refunded at the store for any reason. To request a refund, please call Reloadit Customer Care at 888-633-9434. You must complete the reload process to transfer funds to your reloadable spending account number.
- Which Bills can I pay?
- There are over 10,000 providers listed. You can pay your own bills or someone else’s bills as long as you have the correct name, address and account information and the provider is listed in the Bill Pay service.
- How do I pay a bill?
- Select “Bill Pay” from the services menu in your Safe.
- Enter the name of the Company you would like to pay and a list of providers will appear.
- Select the company and delivery method
- Complete the form provided and enter the dollar amount you want to pay
- Choose the Reloadit packs you would like to use to complete the transaction or let the system choose the packs for you and click “Pay Now”
- Once Bill pay is complete, your receipt will be displayed and you will also receive an email confirming the transaction.
- Does it cost anything to use the service?
There are two methods of delivery. Standard Payments are delivered to your biller within 48 hours on Business Days or sooner. Express payments are delivered to your biller the same day they are submitted for processing.
- Standard Delivery Fee: $1.00
- Expedited Delivery Fee: $2.00
- What if I can’t find my Service Provider
- Check the spelling of the service provider and try entering less information in order to expand your search results. You can also enter an industry category such as Cable or Phone.
We are continually adding service providers to our list of over 10,000 providers so check back often.
- How do I view Payment History?
- Your payment history can be viewed on the Bill Pay page within your Safe.
- How can I pay the same company again?
- You can the same company with the same delivery method by just adding a new dollar amount in the payment history section.
- From your Safe homepage click on “Bill Pay” under Services.
- Find the company with in the “Past Bills Paid” section and enter a new dollar in the Quick Pay section and click “Pay Bill”
- Confirm the payment details and click on “Continue.”
- Select the packs you want to use or let the system choose the packs for you to pay the Bill and then click “Pay Now”
- • Once Bill Pay is complete a receipt will display on your screen and the receipt will be emailed to you also.
- How can I Express a payment?
- When searching for your service provider, select the option with the Express label. If you already have a standard bill set up, you will need to set up a separate Express Bill. Express Bill is available for most major national and regional service providers.
- When can I expect my payment to be delivered?
- The expected payment date is shown on the receipt. Payment processing times vary with the service providers so be sure to add additional days if needed.
Express payments are delivered to your biller the same day they are submitted for processing.
Standard Payments are delivered to your biller within 48 hours on Business Days or sooner.
Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. Check with your biller for actual payment posting time and availability.
The Reloadit website is best viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Firefox 25.0 or higher, Safari 5.1 or higher, and Chrome 31.0 or higher.